Re: Alternative to long Mails

Subject: Re: Alternative to long Mails
From: Bonnie Bradley <bbradley -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 17:03:13 -0700

> > Since it appears that Eric is letting this topic continue, it
> > may not be a bad idea to hear what Internet Service Provider
> > people are using and how much it costs. Many of us may not be

I'm in Sacramento, CA. My Internet Access Provider is CRL Network
Services. CRL is based in San Francisco, now has POPs as far away as
Kansas City. My cost is $19.50 per month by check. When I signed up, the
cost was $17.50 per month by credit card. I have a personal shell account
(terminal emulation, no Windows) with unlimited access. I also have AOL
for access to real news and services not available on the Internet. I'm
thinking of cancelling both CRL and AOL and getting an unlimited access
Internet account with both Windows and terminal emulation. A service like
that is offered in this area by Computer Warehouse for $28.95 per month.
There may be other vendors in this area who offer comparable services.

Bonnie
bbradley -at- crl -dot- com