Re: Alternative to long Mails

Subject: Re: Alternative to long Mails
From: D Gardner <DGARDNER -at- UWOHALI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 14:10:24 CST

> Since it appears that Eric is letting this topic continue, it
> may not be a bad idea to hear what Internet Service Provider
> people are using and how much it costs. Many of us may not be

OK, here's my input fwiw:

Huntsville AL area, going rate is $20/mth for full access, unlimited
hours, one service provides additional "family" mail boxes for $2 ea.
We have 3 or 4 providers. I'm going to be signing up with one (I'm
accessing from work at the moment) shortly. We currently have AOL at
home. 8(