Re: Alternative to long Mails

Subject: Re: Alternative to long Mails
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 07:38:05 MST

Since it appears that Eric is letting this topic continue, it
may not be a bad idea to hear what Internet Service Provider
people are using and how much it costs. Many of us may not be
aware of what is available in our own areas. You may have signed
up with Compuserve or America On-Line because that's what you
heard about on television. You have more choices than that,
folks!

I'm in southern Arizona and I use Primenet. I pay $20 and change
per month for 150 hours of access time. (I tracked my monthly
usage for June and used only 70 hours, so to me 150 is the same as
unlimited!) [Side note/disclaimer: That's all personal usage:
evenings and weekends. I use my employer-provided access during
working hours to receive TECHWR-L.] :)

P.S. If you are going to contribute this type of information,
please keep it short and don't include everyone else's earlier
submissions! (I included Jim's for reference, just because he
was the first one to post his specific information.)

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=

Jim Curran <jcurran -at- USR -dot- COM> wrote-->