relational database documentation

Subject: relational database documentation
From: Maria Townsley <maria -at- MSD -dot- MEASUREX -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 1995 14:33:20 -0400

We have a relational database with hundreds of tables. Now we want to create
a design document that provides information such as the relationships between
the tables, the functions of the individual tables, definitions for
specific fields, and considerations when making changes to the relationships
and tables. I haven't come up with any solutions that make me completely
happy. I'm sure someone out there has solved this problem before. :)

Please send any suggestions or the names of any relevant published samples
that I can reference.

Thanks for your help.

-Maria

maria -at- msd -dot- measurex -dot- com

Maria Townsley
Technical Publications
Measurex Management Systems Division
1280 Kemper Meadow Drive
Cincinnati, Ohio 45240
_____
Regardless of all the advantages of technology, there's just something
inspiring about a blank pad of paper and a freshly sharpened number 2 pencil.