Two Courses on Product Usability

Subject: Two Courses on Product Usability
From: Victoria Mathews <vmathews -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 09:00:18 EDT

From: Victoria J. Mathews
*** Resending note of 07/24/95 13:12
RCHVMW2(VJM), Dept. 533, Rochester, MN T/L 553-0231
Internet: vmathews -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com tele: 507-253-0231

Howdy Techwhirlers!

Back on June 20th, Jared Spool posted information on two classes offered
by User Interface Engineering. The Classes were "Product Usability:
Survival Techniques" and " Techniques for Complex Applications."

I was curious if anyone had ever taken these or different classes from
User Interface Engineering? My company is looking at possibly bringing
the classes to our site here in Rochester, MN and I wanted to know we
were making a good investment. Any information appreciated.

TIA! Victoria

\ "We cannot direct the wind,
Regards, Victoria \ but together, we can adjust
\ the sails." Anonymous