Re: Margins in Word

Subject: Re: Margins in Word
From: Laurie Rubin <lmr -at- SYL -dot- NJ -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 14:31:14 -0400

One suggestion, although there may certainly be better ways of doing it:
when I used Word 2.0c about 3 years ago, I used a 2-column table format (with
no borders) in place of the paragraph format. I could easily copy a small
graphic into the left column. The table format was used infrequently on a
page, but did allow me
to maintain the graphic with the appropriate text, even when other text
was added before it. This worked well enough that you could not tell the
difference between the columned paragraphs and the normal paras.
Laurie