Re: Dilbert

Subject: Re: Dilbert
From: Laurie Rubin <lmr -at- SYL -dot- NJ -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 14:14:08 -0400

I just cruised the web (I'm going on a cruise
in a week, so I think this term is more appropriate for me than "surf")
and found the official "Dilbert Zone" with the cartoon, background info,
a Dilbert newsletter written by none other than Scott Adams, himself.
Use the URL: http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/

Plus, he has an e-mail address, and reads all of the e-mail he receives:
scottadams -at- aol -dot-

Happy viewing and reading,
Laurie
No, He is not a tech writer, but he has an interesting way of expressing
his job functions as an ISDN software/hardware person (I'm not certain he
really wants to be called an engineer).