HTML--equations and tables

Subject: HTML--equations and tables
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 16:27:47 -0500

As promised, here is the URL for the Excel-to-HTML converter.
What little I've worked with it has gone very smoothly. It seems
to be our best method for including tables in HTML docs.

http://www710.gsfc.nasa.gov/704/dgd/xl2html.html

Now that I've shared my find for the week, perhaps you can help us.
How do you put equations (with Greek characters) in an HTML document?

LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser Immediate Past President, OK Chapter
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com Program Manager, 1995 Region 5 Conf.
technical writer Society for Technical Communication
COREStaff Communication Svcs.

My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.