Internet Asst for Word

Subject: Internet Asst for Word
From: D Gardner <DGARDNER -at- UWOHALI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 1995 08:36:42 CST

OK, Internet Assistant for Word DOES NOT do what I need (center, flow
text, etc) - surprise surprise - and I need to get the HTML doc done
no later than 8/1 and my author would really like it TODAY!
HELP!!!!!!! What's out there that's a) good; b) shareware with a 30
trial period; c) works with Word docs on PC platform?

about to inflict bodily injury on any and all
MicroSoft products and the computer in
the process!