How to Write Organizational Charters

Subject: How to Write Organizational Charters
From: John Gear <catalyst -at- PACIFIER -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 08:12:00 PDT

>: A co-worker is looking for a template or basic outline for creating a
>: "Charter" for things like a Corporation, an Organization, a Team, etc.
>: I quickly looked through The Chicago Manual of Style (CMS) index and
>: found nothing obvious.
>: Any information you can share is appreciated.

See "Documents to Manage By," Leslie H. Matthies, The Office Publications,
Inc., ISBN 0-911054-0605. He calls 'em "Statements of Work" and has a lot
of good wisdom on doing them right.
John Gear (catalyst -at- pacifier -dot- com)

The Bill of Rights--The Original Contract with America
Accept no substitutes. Beware of imitations. Insist on the genuine articles.