ACM SIGDOC conference

Subject: ACM SIGDOC conference
From: Melissa Hunter-Kilmer <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 14:41:35 EST

I'm planning to attend the ACM's SIGDOC conference -- thanks, Mark
Levinson, for posting the URL. I just noticed that Michael Priestley is
co-teaching one of the sessions that I plan to attend. Is anybody else
from the list planning to be there? I'd love to meet anybody else who's
coming -- maybe we could have a drink or something.

I've never been to this conference and in fact haven't attended any
conference except as a reporter, covering events. And I couldn't get to
the STC one, which was close to where I work. (All right, beat me, kick
me. I couldn't do it, okay?) So I would appreciate any words of wisdom
y'all have on the ACM, its conferences, how to get the most out of this
conference, what to wear to the daily sessions and to the banquet,
expected weather in Savannah in early October, and anything else people
find to be relevant.

Thanks, gang!

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer
mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com