Contract Job: Arlington, TX

Subject: Contract Job: Arlington, TX
From: David Lowe <DaveTATax -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 15:46:18 -0400

Transamerica Real Estate Tax Service (TA Tax) is looking for a technical
writer to document policies and procedures at our National Customer
Processing Center.

WHEN: Immediately
LENGTH: Minimum 6 months
LOCATION: On-site in Arlington, Texas
REQUIREMENTS: Experience developing policies and procedures using Information
Mapping methodology; experience with Windows-based applications

Please fax your resume to (602) 235-9476 or mail it to Transamerica Real
Estate Tax Service, ATTN: David Lowe, PO Box 33159, Phoenix, Arizona, 85067.

PS: I'm not making the decision to hire; I'm merely collecting the resumes
for the person who is. I'll answer any questions I can, though.

David Lowe--TA Tax Publications Center; Phoenix, Arizona
DaveTATax -at- aol -dot- com