Re: Kernighan and Ritchie notation contentions

Subject: Re: Kernighan and Ritchie notation contentions
From: Shakespeare's Monkey <CARL_M1 -at- VERIFONE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 11:18:24 -1000

Catch the "C" error in my post on K&R versus ANSI C and win a free dinner
at Roy's Restaurant in Hawaii Kai. (You pay for air fare, I'll pay for
dinner.)

This is a "C" code error--not simply a typo. Typos I am all too intimate
with. Thank the Lord for proofreaders; if only they could watch over my
emails (sigh).

"Clumsy Fingers" Carl Millholland