Re: Kernighan and Ritchie notation contentions

Subject: Re: Kernighan and Ritchie notation contentions
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 14:39:34 -0700

Eric Schieler said:
> What are they?

Notation contentions? I have no idea. K & R is the C bible. (I can't
remember the name--I don't actually own the book because every time
I've gone to buy it, it's been sold out. Make sure you buy the new
edition. It's slim, less than 1/2", and expensive.)

I didn't realize they were contentious about notation.

Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com