SOFTWARE: Frame and the software manual writer

Subject: SOFTWARE: Frame and the software manual writer
From: Peggy Thomson <Peggy_Thompson -at- CCMAIL -dot- OSTI -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 1995 12:19:00 -0400

Can any of you please give me a layman's overview of Frame--for
the writer of software documentation. I have have always been
forced to produce my user manuals, graphics and all, in
WordPerfect on the PC, but that may be about to change. What is
the learning curve (someone else asked about that, too, I
think), ease of use, basic system configuration needed to run
it, ease of interfacing it with screen capture software. We are
looking for software to produce turnkey documentation and have
heard so much about Frame, we're wondering if we need look no
further (nope, we haven't gotten as far as demo'ing it). You may
reply directly to me: peggy -dot- thompson -at- ccmail -dot- osti -dot- gov -dot- Many, many
thanks!