What do we call ourselves (revisited)

Subject: What do we call ourselves (revisited)
From: Jody Kyle/MANUGISTICS <manu!manu -dot- com!Jody_Kyle -at- UUNET -dot- UU -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 1995 09:37:12 EDT

The documentation group I work with is investigating the possibility of
changing our job titles from Technical Writer to ?????. Some of the group
members (including me) believe that "Technical Writer" does not completely
describe the work we do. Some of the proposed titles are Software
Documentation Designer, Information Developer, and Information Analyst. What
other titles do techwhirlers use or favor?

I realize that this topic has been discussed on techwr-l before, so please send
TIA.

Jody Kyle
Senior Technical Writer (for now)
Manugistics Inc.