Re: FORBIDDEN ACCESS

Subject: Re: FORBIDDEN ACCESS
From: Matt Abe <MATTA -at- LEONARDO -dot- LMT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 1995 14:55:32 CST6CDT

On Fri, 04 Aug 95, James Perkins <perkins -at- tele -dot- nokia -dot- fi> wrote:

> After posting the address of your website on the tech writer's newsgroup, I
was
> interested to have a look at it. However, I can only access the basic home
> page. When I try to follow any of the links, my Netscape 1.1 says:

> 403 Forbidden

> Your client does not have permission to get URL
> /~wai/stc_tc.html/stc_rel.html from this server.

I am looking into this "Forbidden Access" error. After I get this resolved
with my Web server provider, I intend to use this error message as the title
to my next novel, or my next STC presentation, whichever comes first.

Thanks for your patience, all.

Tangled in the Web,

Matt Abe

Matthew Abe e-mail: matta -at- leonardo -dot- lmt -dot- com
Documentation Group Leader
LaserMaster Corporation
7156 Shady Oak Road "World Wide Web: GOTTA HAVE IT"
Eden Prairie, Minnesota 55344 95-96 Vice President, Twin Cities STC
USA
Telephone: (612) 944-6069