Text highlighting

Subject: Text highlighting
From: Glenn Crumpley <gcrumpley -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 1995 10:46:15 EDT

We're updating our style guide and trying to arrive at a uniform convention
for indicating field names. We currently use quotes, but agree that it
adds too much noise to the page. We are experimenting with bold, but many
of us feel it overwhelms the surrounding text. I'd be interested in hearing
what conventions are currently in use by others.

Regards,
Glenn