Looking for Win graphics application

Subject: Looking for Win graphics application
From: Gordon Varney <stormjgv -at- OTT -dot- HOOKUP -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 10:41:48 -0400

I'm looking for a Windows graphics application that will allow me to
change graphics between formats. For example, EPS to TIFF, to PICT,
to GIF, to bit mapped, to ... well, you get the idea. I realize some of
these formats are "richer" than others and that you can't make a silk
purse out of a sow's ear. Time and time again though I seem to end up
with graphic files that are in the "wrong" format.

If this application would allow me to do some *simple* drawing, that
would be great.

I'm hoping to avoid a high-cost, high-power, needs lots 'o disk space
package if possible.

Suggestions? Thanks.

JGV

Technical documentation is an investment, not an expense...

NEXT

rney
Storm Technical Communications Inc.
180 Columbia Street West, Suite 2210