Great Opportunity for Vendors to Advertize to TWs

Subject: Great Opportunity for Vendors to Advertize to TWs
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 1995 11:58:50 -0500

Hi! I am helping plan the STC Region 5 Conference that is coming
up September 29-Oct. 1, in Tulsa, OK. The Arrangements Committee
is currently looking for vendors to rent booth space in our expo.

This is a super opportunity for booksellers, publishers, software
companies, printers, bookbinders, internet providers, etc. to
target a regional audience of about 200 persons in the technical
communication profession.

Region 5 of STC covers MS, LA, AR, TX, OK, NM, and AZ, although
persons from other states are planning to attend.

If you know of a company that we should contact, please reply to
me or to the manager of the Arrangements Committee, Linda McKenna
<linda_mckenna -at- wiltel -dot- com>.

Thank you very much.

LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser Immediate Past President, OK Chapter
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com Program Manager, 1995 Region 5 Conf.
technical writer Society for Technical Communication
COREStaff Communication Svcs.

My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.