Re: Text highlighting

Subject: Re: Text highlighting
From: "Lori A. Moreland" <Lori -dot- Moreland -at- CLE -dot- AB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 08:20:35 -0400

Glenn Crumpley says:
>We're updating our style guide and trying to arrive at a uniform convention
>for indicating field names.

My suggestion:

Assuming that your text font is something other than Courier, why not show the
field names in Courier to mimic how the field looks on screen? You could use
small caps or initial caps, depending on how the field is actually shown on the
screen.

Lori Moreland
Sr. Technical Communicator
Allen-Bradley Co.
Lori -dot- Moreland -at- cle -dot- ab -dot- com