Re: What does MicroSoft use?

Subject: Re: What does MicroSoft use?
From: "Lori A. Moreland" <Lori -dot- Moreland -at- CLE -dot- AB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 08:31:14 -0400

I asked the question that started this thread *months ago*. I guess it's back.
Anyway, I found out from someone at Microsoft that they *do* use a version of
Word for their manuals. I believe Microsoft, like other software companies, is
*required* to use its own products where possible. The MS person also told me
that the version of Word they use has special, "not commercially available"
features. Of course, I never did find out what those were, exactly. ;}

Lori Moreland
Sr. Technical Communicator
Allen-Bradley Co.
Lori -dot- Moreland -at- cle -dot- ab -dot- com