Customer metrics

Subject: Customer metrics
From: Kaare Skrydstrup <Kaare -dot- Skrydstrup -dot- 0289414 -at- NT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 13:37:59 -0400

August 9th, 1995 Calgary, AB

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone can provide me with any methodology pertaining
to Customer Metrics.

We are looking at different methods at performing User Needs/Task
Analysis, measuring customer satisfaction, etc...

If you have any thoughts to share it would be very much appreciated, as
would any sources of information that you may know of as well.

Regards, Kaare Skrydstrup kaare -dot- skrydstrup -dot- 0289414 -at- nt -dot- com
Customer Documentation
Wireless Networks
Nortel