Re: Customer metrics

Subject: Re: Customer metrics
From: Betsy Maaks <bmaaks -at- FRAME -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 11:50:03 CDT

Kaare,

I attended a workshop at a past STC annual conference on Usability Testing
presented by Jeff Rubins. His material is very good. There may be a resource
book or article under his name. If not, I could look up his address for you.
Also the STC just published a book "Practical Approaches to Usability
Testing for Technical Documentation." It's available for $30/member,
$45/non-member from STC (stc -at- tmn -dot- com). There are also several other
references to _IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication_ 32, No. 4.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you want to contact Jeff Rubins.

Betsy Maaks

At 13:37 8/9/95 -0400, you wrote:
>August 9th, 1995 Calgary, AB

>Hi,

>I'm wondering if anyone can provide me with any methodology pertaining
>to Customer Metrics.

>We are looking at different methods at performing User Needs/Task
>Analysis, measuring customer satisfaction, etc...

>If you have any thoughts to share it would be very much appreciated, as
>would any sources of information that you may know of as well.

>Regards, Kaare Skrydstrup kaare -dot- skrydstrup -dot- 0289414 -at- nt -dot- com
> Customer Documentation
> Wireless Networks
> Nortel

Betsy Maaks + Frame Technology Corp.
312-266-3208 + Advanced Products
bmaaks -at- frame -dot- com + 441 W. Huron Street
+ Chicago, IL 60610