Can you export embedded Frame graphics?

Subject: Can you export embedded Frame graphics?
From: Chet Ensign <Chet_Ensign%LDS -at- NOTES -dot- WORLDCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 15:07:40 EDT

Hi L's & G's,

My Frame contacts here say that they don't think this can be done, but I should
really check with heavy duty Frame users. So I ask you.

I have a MIF file that includes a number of diagrams done with Frame's graphics
editor. I intend to convert this file to HTML. Can I export those graphics from
FrameMaker to a standard graphics format (GIF, or JPEG or BMP or TIFF
or....)??? My platform is Windows.

Thanks in advance,

/chet

Chet Ensign
Director of Electronic Documentation
Logical Design Solutions
571 Central Avenue http://www.lds.com
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 censign -at- lds -dot- com [email]
908-771-9221 [Phone] 908-771-0430 [FAX]