Journals

Subject: Journals
From: Tim Giles <tgiles -at- GSVMS2 -dot- CC -dot- GASOU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 11:34:34 -0600

Hi gang!

I have been involved with setting up a writing program for the last couple of
years, and we have gotten to the point where we are ready to order journals
for our library. I need subscription addresses and the cost for an
institutional subscription for the following journals:

Technical Communications
Technical Communication Quarterly
Journal of Techincal Writing and Communication

If anyone knows how I can get this information, fast, I'd greatly appreciate
it since now is the time of year, I have been informed, when our library is
in the mood for ordering journals. Feel free to respond directly to me
rather than taking up space on the list.

Tim Giles
tgiles -at- gsvms2 -dot- cc -dot- gasou -dot- edu