safety icon

Subject: safety icon
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 10:38:21 -0500

I'm trying to use some safety icons in a manual, and I want to use them
correctly. (No, I don't have ANSI Z535, but I'm checking with the
HSE dept.) Can someone who has used it tell me what the symbol called
"sign143" in CorelDraw's Artright Library is interpreted as? Thanks.

LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser Immediate Past President, OK Chapter
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com Program Manager, 1995 Region 5 Conf.
technical writer Society for Technical Communication
COREStaff Communication Svcs.

My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.