Re: Technicle Riter for Windoze Stuff

Subject: Re: Technicle Riter for Windoze Stuff
From: Steve Arrants <stephena -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 1995 14:57:54 -0700

'Johnson, Mike C. @ SLG' writes:

> Steve Arrants' recent post seeks a writer for a Petaluma software firm. If
> I read the ad correctly, the successful candidate will have tons of software
> experience, but apparently needs no writing skill or formal education
> whatsoever.

> Is there something wrong with this picture?

> Mike Johnson
> mcjohnso -at- slc -dot- unisysgsg -dot- com

No, Mike. Not really. The advert says is asking for a writer with at least
two years experience. The folks on this list have at least an idea
what that means. The other information, dealing with software experience,
helps us narrow down the search, especially in the (SF) Bay area.
Judging from the resumes and samples I've gotten in so far, it looks like
we'll be able to make a decision soon.

Thanks for playing.....