Opinions on ASWaterman classes?

Subject: Opinions on ASWaterman classes?
From: Glenda Jeffrey <jeffrey -at- HKS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 17:06:35 GMT

Has anybody taken the writing classes offered by ASWaterman
(in Seekonk, MA, USA)? They appear to offer one day or half
day seminars on tech writing, proposal writing, proofreading,
etc.

I'm curious about them because I just got a brochure in the
mail. Turns out that they are about 15 minutes from our
office (a rare advantage).

Any opinions are welcome. Thanks in advance.
--
Glenda Jeffrey Email: jeffrey -at- hks -dot- com
Hibbitt, Karlsson & Sorensen, Inc Phone: 401-727-4200