Re: What's on topic/Data Protection

Subject: Re: What's on topic/Data Protection
From: Grant Hogarth <GRANT -at- ONYXGFX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 1995 10:19:37 +8

Bev, a bouquet,not a brickbat.
I agree fully that data protection is part of our jobs.
I've been a sysmom, and while *Network* integrity is
important, *data* integrity can be somewhat less so.

To that end, I went out and bought (on my own nickle)
one of Iomega's Zip drives. At $200.00 for 100MB
(17.00 for each additional 100MB disk),
I will never be without it again.

Grant.
(My only connection with Iomega is that I admire/use their products,
and live in the same state. 'nuff said.)
Grant Hogarth, Information Services,
Onyx Graphics Corp. Midvale, UT

God didn't specify where we should put periods in relation to quotation marks.
He spent his time trying to figure out how to make palm trees work and how to
keep the lions from eating all the giraffes.
--Bill Blinn