Re: NEED REFERENCES: Information Mapping

Subject: Re: NEED REFERENCES: Information Mapping
From: Mark Mosman <mmosman -at- CTRON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 13:20:43 GMT

In article <405tk4$9e7 -at- inxs -dot- ncren -dot- net>, nacia -at- src -dot- org wrote:

> Peggy_Thompson -at- ccmail -dot- osti -dot- gov writes:
> > Can anyone suggest a reference on Information Mapping, a
> > structured writing technique?

I have had the opportunity to take the course twice (two different Co.'s).
The first time through I was amazed at the simplicity of the concept. To
over simplify it involves chunking relevant information, and step action
tables. Maybe you could find some one who has taken the course and look at
the materials they provided. If you do get the chance the course is worth
taking. Hope that this helps.

Mark M.