Doc Project Management Seminar

Subject: Doc Project Management Seminar
From: "Camp, Mary" <campm -at- DIALOGIC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 15:31:59 -0400

I've only been subscribed to this list since the
beginning of August, but am enjoying it and
learning a lot. I get the posts in digest form in
the middle of the night, so my apologies if this
topic came up recently.

I'm planning to take a seminar this fall entitled
_How to Manage Documentation & Instructional
Design Projects_ by Dr. JoAnn Hackos. Her book
was given a very good review in the May 95 issue
of the STC journal. I'm looking for feedback from
people who've taken the course/read the book or
can suggest similar seminars/books.

I prefer responses posted to the list since that
gives the widest distribution, but email
messages can be sent directly to me. If I can,
I'll post a summary, but it may take some time
before I can get to it.

Thanks for the help,
Mary Camp
Technical Writer