Job Posting: Northern NJ

Subject: Job Posting: Northern NJ
From: "Camp, Mary" <campm -at- DIALOGIC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 10:10:59 -0400

Please respond to the address at the end of the posting, not to me or
to the entire list.
Thanks,
Mary Camp
campm -at- dialogic -dot- com
Technical Writer
==============
At Dialogic Corporation, we integrate the best capabilities of telephony
and computer technologies, leveraging the contributions of the industry's
best professionals. As a result, we're driving the computer industry
forward
in exciting directions. Push your career in the right direction by taking
on
this challenge!

Position: Full time Technical Writer (mid to senior level)
Location: Parsippany, New Jersey
Position Description:
Create accurate, usable product documentation and marketing literature
for
Dialogic computer telephony products in printed and on-line format.

Responsibilities include:
Research, write, and produce hardware and software user manuals.
Create simple graphics, edit documentation, and conduct review meetings.
Create and maintain ISO procedure documentation.
Schedule projects and write implementation plans and specifications.
Represent Tech Pubs on cross-departmental product teams.
Interface with Sales, Engineering, Customers, and other writers.

Minimum Qualifications:
BA/BS in Technical Writing, Engineering, CS, or English with minor in a
technical discipline.
(Preference given to candidates with Engineering or CS background.)
Minimum five years of related technical experience writing user
documentation.
Knowledge of PCs, operating systems, programming languages (C preferred),

telecommunications/voice processing.
Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills including ability to
work in a team environment.
Self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision.

Desirable Qualifications:
Experience in writing hardware/software development documentation,
familiarity with DSP programming, real time operating systems, and
telephony concepts.
Knowledge of Word for Windows 6, Corel Draw, Excel, MS-DOS, UNIX, OS/2,
and Windows.

Dialogic is an equal opportunity employer.

Forward your resume to: Dialogic Corporation, ATTN: S. Lukanen
1515 Route 10, Parsippany, NJ 07054
FAX: (201) 993-5762
EMAIL: S -dot- Lukanen -at- dialogic -dot- com
To learn more about Dialogic, visit our home page at
http://www.dialogic.com