Re: Need Advice About Capturing and Printing Graphics with Word 6.0

Subject: Re: Need Advice About Capturing and Printing Graphics with Word 6.0
From: Callie <callie -at- WRITEPAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 22:46:07 GMT

In article <950817125832_76978795 -at- mail02 -dot- mail -dot- aol -dot- com>,
JFallander -at- aol -dot- com wrote:

>I'm running into a wall today for capturing and importing a Windows
screen
>into an MS Word 6.0 (Windows) document. It surely seems like a simple
matter.
>But no matter which options or formats I try, the imported (and
printed)
>result is a jaggedy bitmapped image.

Jane -
One trick: don't resize. I haven't seen a difference in TIF vs BMP
for screen shots, but any resizing in either (and any screen shot will
be a bitmap) gives the jaggies.

e-mail Callie -at- writepage -dot- com
The Write Page for genre fiction