Responding to Slaton spam:

Subject: Responding to Slaton spam:
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- GALAXY -dot- GALSTAR -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 1995 06:13:23 -0500

Well, the count me in messages shouldn't be going to the list. The rest
of it shouldn't either, but if someone is willing to take the time
to work with a New Mexico lawyer and get this going, I'm all for it ($5
and all).

More to the point, these discussions should probably leave the list now.
I'd imagine that Okstate lawyers would take a dim view of this one. No
flames, please--remember, I've worked with them. Thanks.

Finally, as someone else suggested, make SURE you know where your money is
going before you send a check. Spoofing an E-mail message isn't difficult.

Eric

* Please note new E-Mail address! *
Eric J. Ray
ejray -at- galaxy -dot- galstar -dot- com