off topic posts

Subject: off topic posts
From: Jeffrey Pittman <Jpittman49 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 1995 14:22:54 -0400

Eric has informed me that okstate would not accept the list using 1/7 of
its time for off topic posts. But, the response from everybody else has been
positive for an off topic Sunday. Therefore, how about this? Write to me
directly at: Jpittman49 -at- AOL -dot- com, and I will set up an address book of
registered members. Then, send your off topic posts to me directly, no
matter what day of the week, and I will forward the messages to everyone in
the off topic address list. The only requirement I would like to stipulate
is that everyone include a pointer in the subject line, i.e. a #, so I will
know which posts are for the off topic readers. I have already done a
smaller version of this for the Clark faculty ( I filter departmental
specific information from a number of academic-related listservs and forward
this information to various departments.).
Good luck,
J.P.