Off Topic1 -at- aol -dot- com

Subject: Off Topic1 -at- aol -dot- com
From: Jeffrey Pittman <Jpittman49 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 14:07:51 -0400

In an effort to reduce the stress-load off topic posts have caused Eric,
( and also because I want to continue to receive off topic postings), I have
opened an AOL account at: Off Topic1 -at- aol -dot- com -dot- I will forward all messages
received at this address to any techwhirler who requests to be added to the
mail forwarding list. At this time, I see no reason to have any rules, other
than those of common courtesy, governing the use of this list. My only
stipulation is that when you ask to be included in, or removed from, the
address list, you include the word, "address", in the subject line. I will
probably forward all the day's mail at around 12:00 am Pacific Time.
Good luck,
Sign-up at: Off Topic1 -at- aol -dot- com Yes! There is indeed a space between
"Off" and "Topic" in the address.
J.P.