programming language in maximum demand (fwd)

Subject: programming language in maximum demand (fwd)
From: The Tech Writer <techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com>
To: oswal -at- frank -dot- mtsu -dot- edu
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 23:06:05 -0700 (PDT)

I've looked into this for my own purposes, as well (to most effectively
spend my post-baccalaureate education dollars--that is, on the once $13
but now $50 per unit classes). In my search for the most designer
language, I found that C++ was most *definitely* the most commonly
mentioned in job advertisements for technical writers. I expect to double
my salary once I get a certificate in programming. If I had a second
bachelor's in programming, I'm certain I could "name my price."

Start looking in the job posting sections of the usenet groups (I,
personally, used ba.jobs.offered). I expect that you'll come to the same
conclusion.

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com
http://www.crl.com/~techwrtr/index.html