safety icon

Subject: safety icon
From: Barb Philbrick <barb -dot- philbrick -at- PCOHIO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 14:47:00 -0500

%f>Speaking of safety icons...
%f>Are there some clip art files available on the net of
%f>internationally recognized safety symbols?

Let me know if you get a response that's not posted - I'd like to know,
too.

%f>btw/ What is ANSI 2535?

It's Z535. The American National Standards Institute standard for
cautions, warnings, and such. It's a useful document that I
unfortunately can't find right now in this mess I call an office.
Hopefully someone else will come forth with information on how to get
this document!

Barb

~ CMPQwk 1.42-R2 9107 ~"Throw strikes. Home plate don't move." --Satchel Paige

|_|_| PC-Ohio PCBoard OLS pcohio.com HST 16.8: 216-381-3320
|_|_| The Best BBS in America Cleveland, OH V34 28.8: 216-691-3030