Q: Use IdeaFisher?

Subject: Q: Use IdeaFisher?
From: Millman_Harvey <millman -at- JMBCORP -dot- MHS -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 12:14:50 EDT

Hello all,

I've seen ads for this (software) product, which claims to "develop new
ideas
at the touch of a button." It's apparently some form of automated
brainstorming
aid. There's also a version tailored for writers, called "Writer's Edge."

Anyone familiar with, or use either IdeaFisher or Writer's Edge? If so, can

you reply to me directly (not to the list, please) with your comments on its
value?
If your responses are relevant to the list, I'll summarize them here.

Thanks!

-- Harv
millman -at- jmbcorp -dot- mhs -dot- compuserve -dot- com