Orange County STC 1995 Publications Competition

Subject: Orange County STC 1995 Publications Competition
From: Geri Pilcher <gpilcher -at- DELTANET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 1995 10:12:03 GMT

OCSTC 1995 TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS AND ONLINE COMMUNICATION COMPETITIONS

PLEASE POST

The Orange County chapter of the Society for Technical Communication 1995
Technical Publications and Online Communication Competitions will identify,
recognize, and encourage excellence in communication through printed and online
media.

WHAT IS THE STC?
---------------
The STC is a non-profit international organization with more than 15,000
members. The largest professional society devoted to technical communication,
STC is concerned with the advancement, improvement, and education of its
members. Members include writers, educators, editors, students, illustrators,
printers, engineers, publishers, and scientists in all areas of technology.

WHO SHOULD ENTER
----------------
All technical communicators are invited to submit entries, whether they are
members of STC or not.

DEADLINE
--------
The deadline for entries is October 1, 1995.

CALL FOR JUDGES
---------------
We are seeking experienced technical communicators to act as judges in our
online communications competition.

WHO TO CONTACT
To obtain an entry form, to apply to be a judge, or to obtain more information,
contact the OCSTC 1995 Publications Competition Chair.

Email: gpilcher -at- deltanet -dot- com
Phone mail: 714-259-8887, ext. 222

Best of luck to all of you from the OCSTC 1995 Technical Publications and Online
Communications Competitions Committee.