Association?

Subject: Association?
From: john -dot- posada -at- INSTBBS -dot- CAMBA -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 1995 17:34:58 +0500

I understand that there is an association called the Association of
Technical Writers and Editors, not to be confused with STC. From what I
understand, this may be a local association to the New York area.

Anyone ever hear of them or know where to contact them?

Thanks

John Posada
Technical Writer
Bell Communications Research
john -dot- posada -at- instbbs -dot- camba -dot- com

My thoughts are my own and not my employer's