APMP

Subject: APMP
From: john -dot- posada -at- INSTBBS -dot- CAMBA -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 1995 08:38:36 +0500

Someone left me a message regarding an association called the
Association of Proposal Management Professionls. They gave me the
e-mail address, though I have yet to get a response from them. Anyone
have their direct phone number? If not, how about the city and state of
their HQ. Thanks

John Posada
Technical Writer
Bell Communications Research (Bellcore)
john -dot- posada -at- instbbs -dot- camba -dot- com