CE mark

Subject: CE mark
From: Joel Cambron <cambron -at- CIBADIAG -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 10:05:17 -0400

My company is working toward CE certification for our instruments. A certificate
of conformity to CE standards will be sent with the instrument. I believe a
sticker goes directly on the instrument and a paper certificate goes with the
instrument, too. My department is wondering how to send the certificate. Should
we send it in the manual, in the installation kit, or just in the box?

What have you done? What is required?

Thanks,

Joel