job openings- Burlington, MASS

Subject: job openings- Burlington, MASS
From: Fred Wersan <fwersan -at- SYBASE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 1995 12:22:17 PDT

The Technical Publications group at Sybase in Burlington Mass has a couple of
job
openings. We are looking for either two senior writers or a senior and junior,
depending on the relative quality and experience of applicants.

Sybase is a major supplier of database products. In Burlington, we are part of
the
Systems Management Products group. We document products that manage SQL servers.
We
are ISO 9001 certified.

Experience with any of the following will look good on your resume:

Framemaker 4
Word for Windows
online help experience, esp. Windows
UNIX (user)
writing shell scripts
SQL
client/server
Hyperhelp
Programming skills (C, C++, etc.)
PC guru

If you are interested, contact the following HR people in the listed ways:

Gerry Cassidy: 617-564-6290; cassidy -at- sybase -dot- com
Jane Gimbel: 617-564-6393
Fax: (for either Gerry or Jane) 617-564-7823

Note: The above is not an "official" job description or company description, it
is my
distillation. For official stuff, contact Jane or Gerry or look at the ad on the
front
page of the Boston Sunday Globe Help Wanted several weeks ago.

Fred Wersan
fwersan -at- sybase -dot- com
617-564-6988