Re: citing a source?

Subject: Re: citing a source?
From: "Laura Lemay, Killer of Trees" <lemay -at- LNE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 16:15:48 -0800

>" . . . Many of you are probably familiar with them -- the "Buzzphrase
>Generator" (three columns of buzzwords, pick one from each column to
>assemble impressive but gaseous phrases...), and 10 proverbs rewritten
>into pseudo-scientific jargon.

Almost completely unrelated to this message (but still techwrl related!) --
some of you might find Architext's marketingspeak generator amusing. Its
a program that automatically generates gobbledegook such as
you might find in marketing collateral. If you've ever had to write
marketing collateral, you'll understand.

The first time I ran across it, it looked so real I didn't get the joke.

Its on the Web at http://www.architext.com/cgi/aimarket

Laura
websluffer