Re: citing a source?

Subject: Re: citing a source?
From: Barb Miller <millerb -at- TCPLINK -dot- NREL -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 13:03:29 MDT

Kathy Farrell asks

" . . . Many of you are probably familiar with them -- the "Buzzphrase
Generator" (three columns of buzzwords, pick one from each column to
assemble impressive but gaseous phrases...), and 10 proverbs rewritten
into pseudo-scientific jargon.

<snip>

Does anyone know the source or author of either of these pieces?"

The first one sounds like it came from _Tech Speak_. And I can't find my
copy! If I find out who I loaned it to, I'll send you the author's name, etc.

I also have a copy of A Bureacrat's Guide to Chocolate Chip Cookies by Susan
E. Russ that's fun. It's a reprint from the Washington Post around April
1982. If you can't locate a copy, let me know and I'll send it to you.

Barb Miller
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
millerb -at- tcplink -dot- nrel -dot- gov