A list for technical editors/writers outside computing field

Subject: A list for technical editors/writers outside computing field
From: "<Pam Owen>" <powen -at- MAIL2 -dot- LMI -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 1995 12:25:13 EST

Although I find this list helpful for some of the technical writing
and editing I do, much more of my work is related to other fields,
such as government contracting and policy; economics and other social
sciences; environmental science; all kinds of engineering not related
to computers; proceedings (of all sorts of conferences); and medicine.
Do anyone know of a writer/editor list that is not as focused on
computing? I'd appreciate any suggestions. I'm not sure if your
suggestions would be appropriate to the TECHWR-L list, so please post
them to my one or both of my e-mail addresses. Thanks.

Pam Owen
Nighthawk Communications
Reston, VA
Nighthawk1 -at- aol -dot- com, and