Re: How does Word 7 look for TW?

Subject: Re: How does Word 7 look for TW?
From: "<Pam Owen>" <powen -at- MAIL2 -dot- LMI -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 1995 15:02:09 EST

Phil Block asked about Word 7.

Does such a beast really exist at this time? I understood that Microsoft shifted
its developers from working on the next upgrade to Word to concentrate on the
Win 95 version. The Win 95 version, as I understand it, is not a real upgrade,
with a lot of new or improved features. It just adapts Word to the Win 95 (and
therefore 32-bit environment). Have I been missing something? I'd also like to
know what's in store for Word 7 (if that's what Microsoft is calling the next
upgrade) and what's been improved in it.

Pam Owen
Nighthawk Communications
Nighthawk1 -at- aol -dot- com, or
powen -at- lmi -dot- org