Re: convert Designer 3.1 or 4.0 to MACDraw

Subject: Re: convert Designer 3.1 or 4.0 to MACDraw
From: "David S. Broudy" <broudy -at- BCF -dot- USC -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 1995 00:05:07 +0100

Arndt Schreiber:
>Hello there,
>i am looking for a converter-tool to convert Micrgrafix Designer .DRW or
>..DS4 graphics to MAC-Draw format.
>If anybody can give me a resource, where I can find filters for Designer
>3.0 or 4.0 or MAC-Draw......

I *believe* that Corel Draw under Windows will open .drw files. I know it
can save files in a variety of formats, and I'm pretty sure that one of
those would be MacDraw native, or at least PICT format which MacDraw can
open. I know of no Mac-based utilities that can convert .drw files to
PICTs; sorry.

broudy -at- mizar -dot- usc -dot- edu -- http://www-bcf.usc.edu/~broudy/
Warning: Severe Tire Damage /=/ /=/ /=/ /=/ /=/ /=/ /=/